Tonight Preparing for the Hard Fork.

https://unsplash.com/photos/PCNdauVPbjA

Actions I took tonight. Withdrew STEEMP from Steem-Engine back to my Steemit Wallet as Steem, canceled all buy/sell orders on Steem-Engine. Hopefully before the snapshot is taken.

Why? Just to make things less confusing for the HardFork. I figured this was coming soon so I have not been buying any Steem last 3 weeks except for some quick moves that I used to buy some Triber tokens.

The tribe tokens are on a side-chain so as long as Steem-Engine moves in tact to new blockchain all should be good with no need for an air drop of tribe tokens.

Somewhat confused about what will happen for Q but still bought more because I like how it is managed. Sold my SPI last month as I felt this was coming and didn't want to hold SPI based on Steem until I knew which way SPI was going. After dust settles will probably come back in on SPI, I think I have an idea what is in the works there. Wait and see.


Comments
Steemie currently dosen't allow you to make comments. If you want to write something, write it using another frontend (like Steemit)
Click there to view this post on Steemit.com